This Privacy Notice explains how ClickDrive Ltd, Registered in England No. 04606243, collects and processes your personal information in accordance with the GDPR (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/).
Information we collect
We collect and process personal data about you when you make enquiries or when we provide you with one of our services. We collect your contact details and any other details that are required to perform the specified service.
How we use this information
We use and process your contact details and other details to fulfil a contract or prepare to fulfil a contract. This includes communicating with you, provision of services and providing customer services to you. We also use this information for our customer account record keeping.
If you agree, we may use some of your personal information in our promotion and marketing such as on this website or on Facebook.
Who we share information with
If you agree, will will share some of your personal information with Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update)
When your information is passed to these third parties it may be processed outside of the UK or EEA.
How long we keep your data for
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract, we keep the transactional data for six years plus the current year after your last interaction with us (or such longer period as may be required by law).
Rights that you have
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- the right to obtain a copy of your personal data (by making a data subject access request)
- the right to rectify incorrect personal data
- the right to request deletion of your personal data where its retention is no longer required
- the right to withdraw consent to processing when your consent is the only basis for its collection and processing
- the right to request further processing where there is a dispute in relation to its accuracy or processing
- the right to object to your personal data being used for marketing or where processing is based on legitimate interest
You may object to the processing of your personal data but not where we have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement. However your rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about someone else, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required to keep by law or for some other compelling legitimate interest.
You may contact us using any of the methods detailed on our website.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time. The latest version will always appear on the clickdrive.co.uk website
Last modified: 21/05/2018